A couple of thoughts from this morning's walk (all these truths possibly self evident as all good truths are...)
1) Trees carry energy. Touching them and hugging them is empowering. (As long as no-one notices.)
2) We go to nature to recalibrate; to bring the balance of outside in.
3) It's worth stopping for a while to listen to birds.
4) We go outside to lose the ego. Don't make that job too hard for yourself. Try not to look at your phone and just immerse yourself in it.
5) Be brave and trust that the universe will help you. This also requires patience.