Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miss Cheerful


I am SO RIDICULOUSLY PROUD of my friend June who is an Honors student in English at UCLA (Dean's List), while looking after her two teenage children (the third's at Penn), her husband who shoots commercials all over the world, and handling all the back stage duties for her childrens' high school drama program.  The woman sleeps about four hours a night, is a rabid fan of the lemonade diet, hikes like a mountain goat, yet somehow manages to stay cheerful.  This week, she is featured in a glowing, inspiring article in The Daily Bruin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there Miss W!
I am sure you were wonderful - you always read to beautifully and I know your writing is stellar. Can I read the piece?
June
xxxx

AQ: said...

Go Bruins. This woman is holding it down.